SALES CONSULTANT / MEDIA SALES EXECUTIVE DIGITAL/PRINT
If you’re looking for new challenge in a dynamic and friendly working environment then this may be the perfect role for you.
In this position you will be responsible for selling advertising space in our magazine, website and visual media.
Your duties will include:
– Working to achieve sales targets
– Speaking directly to prospects and clients with a view to building revenues and customer relationships
– creating bespoke advertising opportunities
– Capturing new clients through pro-active selling
– Qualifying leads to bring new clients on board
– Good communication skills
– Ability to work to deadlines
To be considered for the post of Sales Consultant / Media Sales Executive, you must be a good performer with sales experience, ideally in media or advertising sales.
Far more importantly however, you will be an eloquent, articulate individual, able to talk to anyone and bring your own flair to the office.
So, if you want to have unlimited opportunities, commissions, and you are in love with our product then this is an opportunity not to be missed.
To apply for the role of Sales Consultant / Media Sales Executive, please apply with your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are excited to hear from you!
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIP
This is an ideal position for a graduate or part-time student, with graphic design experience and good knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop. The student/graduate would gain experience of working in a fast-paced, creative environment and an insight into the production process of a successful print and digital environment. The placement would involve working on both the print and digital, and the intern would report directly to the Editor-in-Chief. Our internships are very hands-on and do not focus on making the tea or photocopying, but to gain valuable experience and further develop a professional portfolio.
– Layout & placement of digital editorial. Digital enhancement of imagery
-Production & design of newsletter and its content
-creation of animations e.g. gifs and moving imagery
-creation of digital in house promotions
An interest in fashion, art, culture, travel, music.Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
Good illustration skills would be an advantage
Should be able to work to a brief and follow guidelines. An interest and involvement in social media is an advantage. Would suit students/graduates of Graphic Design or related field
Please send your CV, covering letter and links to previous work, online portfolio etc. to email@example.com
This is an ideal position for a graduate or part-time student, with some editorial experience (e.g. on a university publication or similar) to develop their writing skills. The student/graduate would gain experience of working in a fast-paced, creative environment and an insight into the production process of a successful magazine. The placement would involve working on both the print and online magazines, and the intern would report to the Fashion & Features Editor and the Online Editor. Our internships are very hands-on and do not focus on making the tea or photocopying! Rather, they are an opportunity to gain valuable editorial experience and further develop a professional portfolio.
· Researching content for both the print and online magazines
· Updating the website with new content
· Helping to create the fortnightly digital newsletter
· Using Twitter and Facebook to promote posts
· Working with a small team of writers
· Researching new content for the site
· Editing work when necessary
· Liaising with PRs
· Writing short online articles (potentially involving interviews)
· Writing longer features for the print magazine depending on competency of intern
· The occasional administrative task, although this is not the focus of the placement
· An interest in fashion, art, culture, travel
· Fluency in both written and verbal English, high literacy and an excellent grasp of grammar
· An interest and involvement in social media is an advantage
· Would suit students/graduates of journalism (fashion/lifestyle/arts)
Please send your CV, covering letter and links to previous work, online clippings etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org